Hello everyone and welcome to another class at Elf Academy!
Today’s lesson is Caring. Showing someone you care about them brightens their day and a happy elf is a better elf.
Here are some simple ways to show someone you care :
- Ask someone can you help them
- Share your last chocolate
- Give them a compliment
- Cook them their favourite meal or sweet treat (get help from an elder elf)
- Make a cup of tea without being asked (get help from a elderelf)
- Ask if they’re OK
- Give a spontaneous hug – make sure you ask if they would like a hug
- Say thank-you for something
- Say ‘I love you’ for no reason
- Remember important dates like birthdays
- Save the last/biggest piece of cake for them
- Do a cleaning job/household chore without being asked
- Take an interest in something you know they such as their favourite sportsteam, tv show etc
- Send flowers for no reason
- Grownups might pay it forward by paying for the toll of the person behind them
- Put a note in with their lunch
A good elf does something elfless every day!
For more fun stories, go to ChristmasFM.com