Hello and welcome to another class at Elf Academy. Today’s lesson is about being prepared!
Elves are always ready, organised and prepared for any situation
Here are some elf quick tips to help you be more prepared in your everyday life:
- Pick your clothes out the night before
- Prepare the food you’ll eat
- Organize any tools or bags or sports stuff
- Tidy up so you start straight away
- Always have a plan
- Elves Rise Early – Morning starts at 6.30am
- Make your bed every morning
- Elves say positive things out loud – TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY – set yourself up for a good day
- Elfercise before breakfast – exercise will prepare you for success through the day.
- Eat a good breakfast – porridge with honey and cinnamon (a Mrs Claus favourite)
- Have a cold shower – kickstart your body
- Write a to-do list for the day
- HAVE A REALLY PRODUCTIVE DAY
In the North Pole things are very busy, especially in the run up to Christmas, so elves never know when they will be needed next!