The following are in addition to any Terms and Conditions stated in the competition text. Cash alternatives are not offered in lieu of prizes.
Entrants must answer the question on the competition entry form correctly to be in with a chance of winning.
Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date and the winner’s name will be announced on the Christmas FM Facebook Page.
Entrants who opt in to get more information from the prize supplier may receive marketing info, e.g. special offers, from the prize supplier.
The following is some information about our 50300 text/SMS service. This is a Premium Rate service regulated by ComReg.
- This service is only for messaging the Christmas FM Ireland studio and not any other station in our group.
- This service is only available to subscribers of certain mobile phone networks in the Republic of Ireland. It is not available to mobile users outside of Ireland.
- To make a request you must text the word XMAS followed by a space and THEN your message to 50300.
- If you do not start your text with the word XMAS then your message will not be received by us but you will still be charged.
- Text messages cost €2.00. Please ask the bill payers permission before sending a message.
- 100% of your donation goes to our Charity Partner across most network operators. Some operators apply Value Added Tax (VAT) which means a minimum of €1.80 will go to our Charity Partner.
- Text lines are open from November 28th, 2017 and up to and including December 27th, 2017. Please note that you will be charged if you send a message outside of these dates.
- You must not use the text line for the promotion of products or services or for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial and non-political use.
- Christmas FM reserves the right to check, edit, moderate and/or not to broadcast part or all of the content submitted by you through the text line service. You will still be charged for using the service and the amount will go to our Charity Partner. Christmas FM will not enter into any discussion or correspondence with you if it has decided to modify or not to use your content.
- The service provider is LIKECHARITY. Helpline: (076) 680 5278. Online Donor FAQ’s available here.