The following is some information about our 50300 text/SMS service. This is a Premium Rate service regulated by ComReg.
- This service is only for messaging the Christmas FM Ireland studio and not any other station in our group.
- This service is only available to subscribers of mobile phone networks in the Republic of Ireland. It is not available to mobile users outside of Ireland.
- To make a request you must text the word XMAS followed by a space and THEN your message to 50300.
- If you do not start your text with the word XMAS then your message will not be received by us but you will still be charged.
- Text messages cost €2.00. Please ask the bill payers permission before sending a message.
- 100% of your donation goes to our Charity Partner across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means a minimum of €1.63 will go to our Charity Partner.
- Text lines are open from November 28th, 2017 and up to and including December 27th, 2017. Please note that you will be charged if you send a message outside of these dates.
- The service provider is LIKECHARITY. Helpline: (076) 680 5278. Online Donor FAQ’s available here.